MUST WATCH THE Documentary (available on Netflix) – FYRE: The Greatest Party That Never Happened
This reaction paper is an analysis and an evaluation of consumer behavior and how it relates to marketing.
How to Write the Reaction Paper:
1. As a starting point for reaction paper, summarize the documentary in two to three paragraphs. What was the film trying to say? What were the main points? What important concepts or ideas were presented? Endeavor to summarize the material in its broadest terms.
2. Next, answer all the major points from the following list and write a paragraph for each point.
- React to the ideas presented. Are they clear and suitable? Explain the ideas, give examples of their application in the material presented, and compare/contrast the ideas with your own.
- Discuss specific insights or facts you have learned or gained from reading the material presented. Discuss each insight or fact you have learned in a detailed paragraph, using direct examples from the material presented. Include a page reference to the material to which you are reacting.
- Make a judgment about the material presented and support it. Did you like it? Why/why not? Elaborate on your answer by commenting on the content, style, clarity, and validity of ideas and method of presentation.
- Analyze the material presented. What is its purpose? How does it go about achieving its goal? What is the plan/method of presentation?
- Tell what others might gain from the material presented. Is it valuable? Is it informative, entertaining, or accurate? Do you think your instructor should use it again? Why/why not?
3. In conclusion, summarize the ideas and tie them together with consumer behavior