References should be from 2007-2018 in a.b.c order by last names, start of page number and end of page numbers. For each reference there should be three paragraphs. Meaning for the first reference you should have three paragraphs. Then another three for the next. I have uploaded a title page and sample paper. If you follow the sample paper it should be pretty easy.
One writing/research assignment (research paper) will be required for this course. The research paper guidelines are as follows (we will discuss this at greater length in class):
- 9-12 pages (this DOES NOT include the title page and reference pages)
- 9-12 pages MEANS full pages, in fact it is better to begin the next page with an additional line. I will not accept 9, 9 ¾ , etc.
- 10-12 peer-reviewed journal articles must be used for your research paper
- You may only use peer-reviewed journal articles as sources.
- American Sociological Association guidelines ONLY. Any paper turned in with other formatting will be subjected to a failing grade.
- Failure to turn in this writing assignment will result in an ‘F’ for this course.