1. Since Great Britain does not have a written constitution, which body determines, in effect, whether a law is constitutional or not?
2. What explains the presence of judicial review in the United States, and its absence in Great Britain?
3. Who decides in Switzerland whether a law is constitutional or not?
1. On MS-Word menu bar, click Home – Times New Roman – 12 font; Layout – Margins – Narrow and adjust Indent zero for all (Left, Right, Before, and After); and Paragraph – Alignment Left – Line Spacing zero.
2. Please edit your answering paper again if it’s longer than two pages. I wanted you answer to all three questions smartly within two pages.