Case Report: What Does the Research Say?
In this assignment, learners are required to write a case report. The report should demonstrate a depth and breadth of the knowledge and skills gained in the current course and potentially solve an identified real-world practice problem.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Use at least two additional scholarly research sources published within the last 5 years. Provide citations and references for all sources used.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
Identify a particular real-world problem using a PICOT template that you have used in previous courses. Include the particular clinical setting and potential health/disease issue you will examine. Identify and fully describe the research that has taken place within the last 5 years.
Your case report must include the following:
1. Introduction with a problem statement.
2. Brief synthesized review.
3. Description of the case/situation/conditions.
4. Proposed solutions describing the validity and reliability of the research you have read.