Visit one of the following newspapers’ websites: USA Today, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, or Washington Post. Select an article that uses statistical data related to a current event, your major, your current field, or your future career goal. The chosen article must have a publication date during this quarter.
The article should use one of the following categories of descriptive statistics:
· Measures of Frequency – Counting Rules, Percent, Frequency, Frequency Distributions
· Measures of Central Tendency – Mean, Median, Mode
· Measures of Dispersion or Variation – Range, Variance, Standard Deviation
· Measures of Position – Percentile, Quartiles
Write a two to three (2-1/2) page paper in which you:
1. Write a summary of the article.
2. Explain how the article uses descriptive statistics.
3. Explain how the article applies to the real world, your major, your current job, or your future career goal.
4. Analyze the reasons why the article chose to use the various types of data shared in the article.