For this benchmark, you will write a personal teaching philosophy based on early childhood theories and practices.
Use the “Teaching Philosophy Template” as a resource to guide the writing of your personal teaching philosophy reflective essay.
In a reflective essay of 1,000-1,250 words, ensure that you include the following topics:
- The nature/nurture concept and debate.
- Your goals and objectives as a teacher.
- The role of the early childhood educator as a professional. Include how you plan to uphold ethical standards, professional standards of practice, and relevant laws and policies.
- The role of the early childhood educator as advocate on behalf of children. Include how advocacy can promote learning opportunities, strengthen the learning environment and advance the early childhood profession.
- Your methods for assessing student understanding for Birth to Age 5/Pre-K and K to Age 8/Grade 3 children, including your views on the statement “all children can learn” and key assessment practices.
- The role of technology in the education of young children.
- The importance of environment to teaching and learning for Birth to Age 5/Pre-K and K to Age 8/Grade 3 children.
In conclusion, reflect on your experiences and provide specific examples of the importance and implications on your practice and your early childhood classroom.
Use course readings on particular theories and theorists, as well as 3-5 scholarly articles that can be used in support of it.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"
If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!Order Now Just Browsing
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.Free Revisions Plagiarism Free 24x7 Support