Assignment 5(Demonstration and Communication of Algorithm use):
During Week 5, you will extend the machine learning proposal to include an executive summary. Additionally, you will create a summary presentation of 8–10 content slides that communicate the role of machine learning to a nontechnical audience.
The project deliverables for Week 5 include the following:
- 1-page executive summary of the machine learning proposal. Your total machine learning proposal should be 13–16 pages long.
- Summary presentation
- Include 8–10 content slides in addition to the title and reference slide
- Summarize the course
topics within the 8–10 content slides for the specific proposal
researched; the slides should include the following:
- Unsupervised, supervised, and reinforced machine learning algorithms
- Understanding the role of algorithms in data visualization
- Algorithms for streaming data
- Algorithms for practical use
- Demonstration and communication of algorithm use
- The presentation should include details that are pertinent to a nontechnical audience.