- Due DateMonday, March 11, 2019 Points Possible100
- If you are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn App, please click “View in Browser”.
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 8: “Proposal Critique”
In this assignment you will be rewriting and critiquing the proposal provided HERE. There are at least six improvements to be made in the document. Your job is to identify the six improvements and then, using track changes, rewrite or fix the error. Also, using the comments tool, give a brief explanation to why it is wrong and why you fixed it the way you did. Note: If your word processing program does not have track changes, you will need to insert comments in brackets using red font at the improvement location.
In your document, you should:
- Identify at least six proposal weaknesses using track changes.
- Include a critique paragraph of at least 150 words at the end of the document.
- Discuss improvements for each of the weaknesses in your critique.
- Ensure both the comments and critique are concise and error-free.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Outline the strengths and opportunities for improvement of all communications.
- Revise draft documents to improve audience comprehension.
- Employ correct Edited Standard Written English (ESWE).
- Prepare proposals for technical products and/or services.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in technical writing.
- Write clearly and concisely about technical writing using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Please click here to view the grading rubric.