Andragogy in Theory
This chapter discusses how andragogy only focuses solely on the individual and is not an all-encompassing theory of learning. The chapter argues that one of its strengths as a learning theory is that it can be combined with or compliment other learning theories.
- Select one of the learning theories located here: https://www.learning-theories.com/ and post the link to the discussion board.
- If you are familiar with a learning theory that is not on this list, you may use it as well. Post a link to an article or another resource about the learning theory.
- Briefly summarize your learning theory.
- List three ways it can work with andragogy.
- Respond to at least one of your classmates. Give a brief description of how these two theories would work together in a real-world situation, such as when designing a training course or teaching an adult education class.