Although the strategic planning process can have numerous benefits for organizations, the process also has its limitations. As organizations determine the most effective methods to accomplish their goals and measure their growth and progress, they may experience setbacks or encounter new issues that cannot be solved with strategic planning. In this Discussion, you examine ethical, financial, and cultural benefits and limitations of organizational strategic planning.
With the organization that you selected for your Final Project in mind: (CAMFED)
Write an explanation of ethical, financial, and cultural benefits and limitations of organizational strategic planning. Include how ever-changing stakeholders might impact the strategic plan.
Provide additional insights or alternative perspectives.
Reminder: Be sure to support your posting and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources and/or current literature. Use APA formatting to cite references in your posting and responses.
Write a summary to address the following with your Final Project in mind: (CAMFED)
- Explain whether you liked the Group work. Include whether you felt like it helped you fulfill the Final Project requirements. You may consider the following questions:
- How has this experience benefitted you?
- Has this experience enhanced your knowledge of the strategic planning process?
- Did you gain significant insights into organizational strategic planning?
- Provide at least two suggestions for improving the Group work experience.