- Find three scholarly articles where the researchers evaluated the role of organizational behavior in organizations. For each of these articles, provide the following:
- Summary of the article
- Overview of the research method used in the study presented within the article
- Findings from the research
- Compare the three articles by evaluating the similarities and differences in their findings.
- Use the findings from these articles to evaluate how this can all be applied within an actual organization in alignment with the scholar-practitioner concept. How does the theory and research translate into practice?
- Make sure to write your evaluation as if you were going to submit to a scholarly journal. Select a journal that you would submit it to, and state why you chose that journal. Find out the information about how to submit to that journal and what the criteria are for article submission. Explain that process and those criteria.
NOTE: Keep in mind that one of your artifacts for your ePortfolio is a paper submitted for publication, so you want to get into the practice of writing this way and researching submission requirements for different scholarly journals.
Support your assignment with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 7 Pages including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of five scholarly resources.
Your essay should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect graduate-level writing and APA standards