For your Module 3 SLP, read the following article:
Rodak, S. (2012). 10 Pillars of Success for Top Healthcare Workplaces. Retrieved from http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/hospital-management-administration/10-pillars-of-success-for-top-healthcare-workplaces.html
Remember, you have been named the Administrative Director at Trident International Hospital (TIH) and will be presenting your PPT to the Board of Directors at TIH for approval. TIH is restructuring to meet the current needs of their consumers. The article discusses 10 pillars of success for top health care workplaces. In 5-6 additional slides, you are to:
- Select three of the pillars discussed in the article and present how these pillars are vital to TIH’s consumers, support services, business operations, and administration.
- Research and select a health care model (i.e., Value Based, Volume Based, Fee-For-Service, Cost-Based, etc.) for TIH.
- Provide rationale how the selected model addresses the 3 pillars of success and will meet the current needs of TIH’s consumers.
Your PPT should be professional and provide substantial information.
At this point (with the continuation of slides from Module 1 & 2 SLP), your total presentation should be at least 15-18 slides (not including the title and reference slide). Speaker notes are required.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your design of your department organization chart.
- Limit your PPT to a maximum of 18 slides.
- Support your SLP with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3-4 references. Use the following source for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- For additional information on reliability of sources review the following source: https://www.edb.utexas.edu/petrosino/Legacy_Cycle/mf_jm/Challenge%201/website%20reliable.pdf.