Business #5: Simulation
1) Round #5 begins on Monday and must be completed by Tuesda noon (12:00 EST)
2) Round #6 begins on Friday, and must be completed by Saturday noon (12:00 EST)
3) Group Sim Strategy Report due (noon 12:00 EST):
Please Note: Prepare report for Rounds 5 & 6 ONLY!!!!!!!
Learning Outcome: Using the appropriate data from a business simulation, determine the firm’s performance on key indicators and communicate this assessment and recommendations for management actions.
Objective: To identify the business factors that influenced the development and strategy for each decision point within the simulation.
This is an overview of strategy and decisions made for each round of the simulation. The focus should be on providing the rationale for why the group chose a particular strategy/decision for each functional area within the simulation. Be sure to Include all the possible strategies and why they were not selected. Tie decision rationale back to course content or knowledge of content areas from other MBA courses.
For rounds after #1, include a brief description of “results” from previous decisions and your understanding of the factors that impacted the results.
- Business report format that can utilize bullet points as needed to augment narrative
- 3 pages
- “First Person” writing is acceptable
- Error free grammar and writing
- Submit through Turn-it In and checked for plagiarism
4) Round #7 begins on Monday and must be completed by Wednesday noon (12:00 EST)