In this final unit, you will submit your completed capstone project report and presentation for grading. In the unit discussion, you may post your reflections on the course and the MBA program and discuss these with your fellow learners.
To successfully complete this learning unit, you will be expected to:
- Apply foundational knowledge and an understanding of business systems, processes, and technology within and across core disciplines.
- Integrate information across disciplines and from differing perspectives.
- Apply innovative, strategic, and sustainable approaches to business practice and planning.
- Think critically and analytically to provide evidence-based solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Lead and collaborate in virtual, global and culturally diverse environments.
- Integrate principles of ethics and integrity into business decisions.
For this assignment, submit your final Capstone Project and Presentation. See the MBA Capstone Project Guidelines for complete information about requirements. Be sure to incorporate instructor feedback and review your paper for writing errors and APA format prior to submission. Also, review the Capstone Project and Presentation Scoring Guide to self-assess your work prior to submission to ensure you are meeting expectations for demonstrating your program outcomes.
Remember the following:
- Include an executive summary following your cover page.
- Your project must be a minimum of 20 pages, double-spaced, not including cover page, abstract, table of contents, references, and any appendices.
- Before submission of this assignment, submit your project paper to Turnitin and review the results, ensuring that you have properly cited all references. Your instructor will NOT grade your paper without a Turnitin report submitted in the u06a1 area of Turnitin.
- When you submit this assignment, submit the following four pieces: project paper, project slides, Connect link (pasted in message box), and a comment in the message box that you did submit your paper to the u06a1 area of Turnitin.