Chapter 2, “Applications: Age Discrimination in a Promotion?”: answer questions 1 and 2. (title page, at least three full and complete pages of original discussion and analysis [not counting quotations, extra white space, or wide margins], and reference page).
Submit this assignment by 10:59 p.m. (CST) on Sunday.
Each case study and other written assignments must be submitted as one MS Word attachment Professor’s recommendations/reminders:
1. Prior to beginning this assignment, please explore the “Case Study Instructions” link above.
2. Please review again the “Professor’s Improvement Suggestions” document available for download in the “Syllabus and Assignment Instructions” area of the Course Content. Reading and following the “Case Studies” section of this document will help you achieve full credit on the case studies.
3. Read the assigned case study and answer the specific case questions. (This is a CASE STUDY assignment – do not answer the general end-of-chapter discussion questions in error.)
4. You must submit one MS Word attachment containing a title page, at least three complete pages of original analysis and discussion, and a references page (a minimum of one current, scholarly reference published in or after 2014).
Correct use of the APA format for in-text citations and the references list is required for all BUSI 643 assignments.
One inch margins on all four sides, and 12 point Times New Roman fonts on all pages – title page, narrative, and references list.
Good tips on how to cite in-text and list references are available in the Professor’s Improvement Suggestions document.
5. Do not add extra spaces between lines, do not add extra white space at the top or bottom of pages, and do not use margins greater than one-inch. Doing so will result in a short paper and a significant grading reduction.
6. Keep quotations to an absolute minimum. Zero quotations preferred.
7. Submitting 2.9 pages of typed narrative or less will result in a significant grading reduction. The required title page and required references page do not count toward the minimum page count.
8. The case study must have a title page (title of paper, student’s name, course number and name, and the date submitted) and an APA-formatted references list.
9. Graduate-level analysis and discussion of case study scenarios requires good narrative prose. As such, please do not submit bulleted or numbered statements in case studies.
10. Use tables and figures sparingly; if these are used they must be captioned correctly in the APA format and do not count toward the three-page minimum of typed narrative.
11. The APA format requires that you insert in-text citations at the correct places in the narrative each and every time someone else influenced your work and when you use the ideas, statistics, terms or information of others.