- Case Study 11: Who Brought Bernadine Healy Down?
Case Study 11: Who Brought Bernadine Healy Down?
Questions for Case study 11
- Identify and discuss the public service culture present in the case and explain why Wise argue that public service motivation is found more in the government than in private sector.
- Discuss if the Healy’s motivation for accepting the Red Cross presidency is in line with the public service motives?
- Discuss what the case study indicates about the modern complexities of professional personnel in the public setting?
- Does the Wise reading offer some specific answers to contemporary problems of public personnel motivation? If so, how?
At least 75 – 150 Words