you are using the Blackboard click “View in Browser”
Click the link above to submit= your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Case Study 2: Design Process Due Week 4 and worth 90 points
You have recently started your = own software design company. You discover that your local DMV is looking to= build a system that will allow receptionists to check customers in quickly= . They would like for the system to allow customers to self-check-in during= busy times, but have receptionists check customers in the rest of the time. Your company puts a bid in for the project and wins.
Read= the article located at http://www.bcs.org= /upload/pdf/ewic_hc07_lppaper18.pdf.
Write a 3 pages papers in which you:
- Suggest the prototyping technique you would use for this system and support your rationale.
- Create a management plan containing eight to ten (8-10) stages for proper design of such a system.
- Explain each stage of the management plan and justify your rationale.
- Estimate the length of = time it will take to complete each stage of the management plan.
- Compare and contrast the self-check-in interface with the interface a receptionist would use.
- Use Microsoft Visio or an open source alternative, Dia to create a total of two (2) graphical representations of your proposed interfaces, one (1) for the self-check-in and one (1) for the receptionist. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page= length.
- Use at least three (3) = quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites = do not qualify as quality resources.