Based on “Case Study 9-1:(Attached) Was Robert Eaton a Good Coach?”, review the Major Functions and Key Behaviors tables in the textbook, evaluate Eaton’s coaching skills. In your response address the following elements:
- What major functions were missing?
- What key behaviors were missing?
- Based on your evaluation, provide specific recommendations on how he could have been a more effective coach.
- writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing all sources referenced
- Write 4 paragraph essays (Introduction, body and conclusion)
Enjoy your search.