JUST MAKE THIS INTERVIEW UP…SAY THAT YOU INTERVIEW DEVELL MILLER FROM THE DOUGHERTY COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM IN ALBANY, GA. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS BELOW AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS…NO PLAGIARISM
Task # 2 Interview a paraprofessional in a local area school 100 Points
Objectives of Assignment:
Perfect listening skills
Practice note taking and summarizing the content of an interactive
Gain information about your profession from a practitioner in your field
Understand how educators in your field, related to their duties and responsibilities
Grading: 10% of course grade. Grading criteria will include:
Quality of the introduction
Quality of questions
Quality of reflection/conclusion
Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
The interview will be with a paraprofessional within a local school system. I recommend someone who is at least 3 or more years of experience. Please no family members!!
Spend time before you go to the interview finding out about the school. This can be helpful to you in developing your questions and writing your introduction.
Proofread:Polish the writing before submission (editorial courtesy – if you have a non-native speaker or someone that uses odd phrases, fix the English a little so it sounds professional.You don’t have to write what he or she said word for word.)
Pages:2-3 typed pages (single space, one blank line after each interviewee answer)
- What are your specific duties as paraprofessional as related to the classroom?
- Are there any other duties that you are required to perform outside of the classroom? If so what are they?
- Ask about professionalism as related to the job
- Ask about being ethical and how it relates to their job
- Ask about educational requirements.
- Ask about test that may be required for the job.
- Ask what skill are needed to effectively complete your job assignments.
- 1-inch margins, 12 pt font
- Provide a specific title for the interview summary
- The introduction will “set the stage” by explaining the Who? Why? Where? When? What? Purpose?
- Use a Question/Answer format for the body of the interview (perhaps use last names)
- End with a reflection/conclusion in your own words
- Number pages