In a 2- to 4-page paper, complete a comprehensive assessment of Paula Cortez, utilizing DSM-IV Assessment and Task-Centered Assessment
- Using the Cowger article, identify at least two areas of strengths in Paula’s case.
- Analyze the perspectives of two members of the multidisciplinary team, particularly relative to Paula’s pregnancy.
- Explain which model the social workers appear to be using to make their assessment.
- Describe the potential for bias when choosing an assessment model and completing an evaluation.
- Suggest strategies you, as Paula’s social worker, might try to avoid these biases.