Your final assignment of the course is a 1-page course reflection paper in which you will describe one (1) concept that was most important to you in this course and how it can be described from a biblical worldview. For example, if you found the information about the biological bases of behavior particularly meaningful, briefly discuss how brain structure impacts behavior and describe what connection this has to your worldview (i.e. does brain structure determine our behavior, or are there also other influences that come into play? Where does God fit into this discussion?). This is intended to be a brief and concise reflection of one key concept (of your choosing) and should include the following:
Part 1—Create a title page.
1. Create a title page using proper APA style, and include the title of your paper, your name, your university affiliation, a running head, and page numbers.
2. Use the following pages of this document as a guide for what the style should look like for the pages of your document.
Part 2 – Write a 1-page paper that addresses and integrates each of the following components.
1. What one concept from the course was most important to you and why?
2. Describe the concept and any relevant research from your text.
3. How does the concept fit within a biblical worldview?
Part 3—Create a page for a reference.
1. Create a page for references.
2. Use proper APA style heading and style for the references. Please see the following pages of this document for a guide for what the style should look like.
Submit the Course Reflection Paper by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8.
Title of Your Paper
[Insert 1- page reflction]
Nevid, J. S. (2019). Essentials of psychology: Concepts and applications (5th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning.