I don’t know how to handle this Communications question and need guidance.
Business Proposal CHI Rye Distribution
Assignment: In House Business Proposal International Food Processing LTD
Subject: Making the move to a Paperless Documentation
Proposal submitted to: JD Salinger, Operations Manager
Scenario: International Food Processing LTD is a global distributions company specializing in processed dairy products. The Proposal will focus on the advantages, obstacles and implementation of a paperless document system for International Food Processing LTD.
Time frame: 6 Months
Allotted Budget: $75, 0000.00
Requirements for this Individual Project:
- Write a five-page Business Proposal
- Proper Proposal format containing all major components
- Proposal should reflect research into viable options presenting a course of direction for the company.
- Highlight services, applications, and opportunities recommendations and conclusions.
- Don’t forget cost, ease, training and people required.
- Use everything for research! Check almanacs, encyclopedias, the Internet, and library databases for the most recent information, and pay close attention to what would best serve the companies interests.
- You are highly encouraged to include financials, action plan, and a social media strategy.
- The paper must be typed
- Use headings within the report when appropriate (please review Pages 433-452 for Parts of a Formal Report).
- For this report please include:
- a Cover
- Memo of Transmittal
- Table of Contents
- Body of information
- Conclusions / Recommendations
- Note: The Cover Page. Memo of Transmittal, Table of Contents, and Bibliography will not be counted towards the five-page requirement.
- Plan the paper carefully as to develop an organized and non-redundant report. It should be organized and assembled as a continuous report and should not appear to be several independent segments bound together.
- You must have a minimum of five sources. Please cite your sources using MLA or APA Format – (the Writing Center can offer assistance if you do not know how to do this). Some other helpful sites are
- http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ (Links to an external site.), http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/01/ (Links to an external site.), http://www.cuyamaca.edu/tpagaard/EnglDept/Resources.htm (Links to an external site.)
In general, the proposal will be evaluated on its effectiveness.
- Are the purpose and main idea of the document clear?
- Has the document been organized to be compatible with the purpose and audience?
- Is the “you” attitude—courtesy and consideration for the audience—consistently present?
- Has all the necessary information—and only the necessary information—been included?
- Are grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and vocabulary correct?
- Is the format attractive and appropriate?
- Was the document submitted on time and in the correct delivery format as expected in the business world?