The final assessment for this course is the completion of a formal APA-formatted research proposal. You must use the Research Methods Template, (attached). Your proposal should reflect revisions you made based on the feedback you received on Assessments 2 and 3 (will be provided as I receive them).
Proposals should be approximately 15–20 pages in length (not including the references and title page), follow APA format, and contain the following elements in the order listed below:
- Title page (not included in 15–20 page requirement).
- Abstract (120 words or less) (Note that this is a separate page.).
- Introduction: a summary of your proposal and the research questions under study (1 page).
- Literature review (5–6 pages).
- Methods section (4–6 pages) that includes the following subsections:
- Research design selection and rationale (1 page).
- Data analysis plan.
- Discussion of your expected findings (1–2 pages).
- Conclusion (1–2 paragraphs wrapping up the proposal).
- References (not included in 15–20 page requirement).
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Your proposal should be formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style and formatting.
- Length: A typical response will be 15–20 typed and double-spaced pages, not including references and title page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.