Creating an Annotated Bibliography in MLA Style
A complete list of annotated bibliography (five sources) will be turned in with the final draft of the Problem-Solution Essay.
Your annotations of the five sources for the Problem-Solution Essay should be descriptive. Start your annotation by describing the main ideas in your source. After describing the source in three or four sentences, explain why the source is relevant to your essay.
- The text and the works cited list should be double-spaced.
- Place header (your last name) and number your pages in the upper right hand of the page.
- There should be 1 inch margins all around (top, bottom, left, and right) on each page.
- Use Times Roman style (12 point font).
- Each paragraph should be indented.