- Gardner (1983) has suggested there are seven different types of intelligence:
- Logical mathematical.
- Bodily kinesthetic.
Think about how would you test these dimensions of intelligence? For this assignment, assume you are going to test intelligence of people of two differing cultures.
- Choose three of the above dimensions of intelligence to measure. Describe each type of intelligence.
- Describe the two cultures you have chosen. What type of intelligence does each culture favor? What does it mean to be intelligent in each culture? What is the history of each culture? What is the environment like? Provide approximately half a page of description for each culture.
- Describe how you would test these three different dimensions of intelligence in each culture. Do you need to test differently? Why?
- Discuss theories of intelligence and how they account for cultural differences.
You may choose to use the template provided in the resources for this paper.Your paper should be 4–6 pages in length, formatted as per APA sixth edition guidelines.Submit your paper to Turnitin. Then, submit your paper to the assignment area for grading.
Gardner, H. (1983). Frames of mind. New York, NY: Basic Books.
Top Grade Term Papers is a freelance academic writing company geared towards provision of high quality academic papers to students worldwide. All the work are done in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws.
Whatsapp: +1(916) 407-2506
Phone: +1(916) 407-2506
- Term Paper Help
- English Essay Help
- Research Paper Help
- Paper Writing Service
- Homework Writing Help
- Assignment Writing Help