Part 1: Using the revised treatment plan, complete a discharge summary for your client using the “Discharge Summary” template.
This discharge summary should address the following:
- What behaviors would indicate that the client is sustaining at a healthy baseline?
- How would you determine if Eliza met her treatment goals?
- What factors would determine if the treatment needed to be reevaluated, extended, or possibly referred to another clinician or setting?
- Based on your assessment of current symptomology, does your client, Eliza, need wraparound services, outpatient references, and/or step-down services? (Recommendations should be based on the information gathered for second mandatory evaluation).
- How would you encourage involvement in community-based resources?
Part 2: Write a 700-1,050-word summary statement about your client, Eliza.
Include or address the following in your summary statement:
- Demonstrate whether or not the client met the goals of the treatment plan.
- What specifically contributed to the success of the treatment plan or lack thereof?
- What language would you use to communicate the outcome to the client?
- How would you document the final session?
- Include at least three scholarly references in your paper.
Schwitzer, A., & Rubin, L. (2015). Diagnosis & Treatment Planning Skills. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications Inc.