Please Read: must be original (pass plagiarism verification) and have at least (minimum) of two solid references that are from peer-reviewed journals that can be validated.
Does the End Justify the Means?
For this assignment, respond to the following and give examples to justify your position:
- Should we accept the doctrine that “the end justifies the means”?
- Should this be unconditional?
- Can this be situational, such as with war vs. peace?
- What consequences might arise from following, or not following, this political axiom?
- Give examples to justify your position.
- Write a formal essay 2-3 pages in length, complete with citations from at least two outside academic sources from the CSU-Global Library to support your findings.
- Cite these on a separate page at the end of the essay and include a title page at the beginning.
- Always follow CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements style and review the library material concerning APA style before turning in this assignment.