Consider yourself as Global Manager Marketing for one of the following companies:
online merchandiser. At present the company you’ll choose is doing business in the USA and wants to enter in gulf region online market. [You can discuss other options with your instructors].
Develop a detail strategy on the following:
▪ Explain how you will implement the virtual management?
▪ How you will manage the teams in both areas which is culturally, politically, and economically different?
▪ How the virtual teams will work together?
▪ What tools are they using?
▪ What are the advantages of using virtual management?
▪ What are some disadvantages they have and how they can overcome them?
▪ Explain how you will manage meetings between the teams in US and gulf in terms of time, place and language?
▪ As a manager how you will manage the outsourced projects?
▪ How would you solve a problem between two virtual workers?
▪ What is your advice to the team for improvement? Remember gulf countries are well positioned to experience the eCommerce expansion due to their high internet penetration and the fast-growing number of tablets, smartphones, and computers. Moreover, the market potential in the Gulf countries is attracting a growing number of online business players which make it a very competitor market. Project report structure:
▪ Title Page: the name of the institution, the title of the report, the name of the author and then add the date.
▪ Abstract: Brief summary of your work.
▪ Table of contents:
1. Introduction: Background or introduction to state what the report is about. You have to give the reader an overview of the whole report.
2. Main Body of the report: Include your main work. [End of Week 11]
4. References: Use APA style.
5. Presentation: You have to prepare for the presentation include your project summary and description. [Week 12, 13 and 14] (follow your instructor’s instructions).
Useful links: ▪ http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studentservices/docume… ▪ APA reference system https://student.unsw.edu.au/apa ▪ About plagiarism http://wts.indiana.edu/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml ▪ About plagiarism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism Guidelines for the project assignment: ▪ This is an individual project, which is part from your course score. It requires effort and critical thinking. ▪ Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial. ▪ Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs. ▪ Use the footer function to insert page number. ▪ Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project. ▪ Your project report length should be between 1200 to 1600 words. ▪ 10 Marks for the written project. ▪ 5 Marks for the presentation.