Please open the exam sheet here:
This exam is due by midnight EST Friday, August 4th. The course will close for coursework at that time. If you have a technical emergency, please email me at
Instructions and Overview: (20-point total converted to a 100-point scale)
This is an open-note, open-book exam. You may use any of the resources available to you on the Course Canvas site. This exam has two parts: Extended Short Answer and a performance analysis. Please read the instructions for each section carefully. There is also an extra credit section at the end of the exam. Complete that for extra points toward your exam grade after you have finished all other components of the exam.
Time: The exam should take you no longer than an hour and a half, 90 minutes, to complete.
The exam will be available from Thursday, August 3rd EST to 11:59 p.m. EST Saturday, August 5th.
- Grades are due Tuesday, August 6th, so it is imperative that coursework is submitted by evening.
- You will be assessed on the depth, clarity, and variety of your responses.
- Please use the space on this exam sheet to write your answers. Save the exam to your computer as Last Name_EN 230 Exam 3 and write your name on the top of the exam. Please use the blanks spaces under questions to write your answers.
- When you are finished, upload your exam to the Exam 3 Assignment.
- Please email me if you have questions and I will do my best to respond to you as quickly as possible. It is wise to review the exam carefully before you begin and email me any questions you have before you get started.
- The objective of this exam is for students to reflect back over the course materials that they have read, watched, and considered.
- The objective of this exam is to provide students the opportunity to reflect on what they’ve learned in the course.