1. Differentiate the microscopic morphology of streptococci and pneumococci as seen by Gram stain
2. What type of hemolysis is produced by S. pneumoniae?
3. How is S. pneumoniae distinguished from other streptococci with the same hemolytic properties?
4. Describe the hemolysis produced by alpha-hemolytic, beta-hemolytic, and nonhemolytic streptococci.
5. What type of hemolysis is displayed by the groupable streptococci that are most pathogenic for human beings?
* submission in essay form according to APA formatting complete with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
- * Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.