Assignment: Explain Approaches for Onboarding ang Contingent Workers
This week, you will prepare a podcast.
Assume your proposal to present an audio podcast session was accepted for a management podcast titled Heads-up 21st Century Supervisor. Your proposal is to present a podcast on hiring and engaging contingent workers. Review this week’s academic information and any additional sources you select before recording an audio podcast. Your podcast should address best practices for onboarding and engaging contingent workers. Along with your podcast, including a transcript of the podcast. If you are new to podcasting, the information below might be helpful to you.
- . Remember, a podcast is a digital media file and may include some audio files, which is what you will create.
- Write out your script for the podcast to both time it and to ensure you have included the required content.
- Begin your podcast by providing relevant information and establishing a clear purpose that engages the listener.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the topic using relevant, quality details that go beyond the obvious.
- Focus on your topic.
- Be sure to include details from your experience on the topic, along with your researched information.
- Make sure there is a brief conclusion that ties together the information in the podcast.
You may use any software you like to record your podcast. Instructions for using Audacity are included in this week’s resources.
Podcasts are evaluated based on the following:
- How well the introduction sets the scene.
- Clarity, accuracy, and relevance of content.
- Whether the conclusion provided a clear summary of the main points.
- The structure and flow of the podcast.
- Technical sound quality (volume and clarity).
- Creativity is also considered.
Support your podcast with at least three scholarly or professional resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Length: 15 – 20 minutes. Be sure to submit a reference page including a link to your podcast.
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.