USE PROPER PRONUNICATIONS…GRAMMAR AND WRITING….NO PLAGIARISM….
Research Paper- THIS PAPER IS EIGHT DOUBLE SPACED PAGES IN LENGTH
In preparation for your research, select an individual
currently in a leadership position. The person must be responsible in some
capacity for other employees, and the person must be an individual that can be
In your overview of the leader, include
- The leader’s name and title.
- His or her specific role or position and responsibilities.
- The name, industry, and description of the organization, including the culture of the organization.
- The length of time the leader has been in his or her current position.
- A brief history of the leader’s background and career path to his or her present day leadership position.
Your analysis should
- Describe, assess, and analyze the person’s leadership style. Be sure to provide specific examples.
- Identify and describe three significant challenges they faced as a leader.
- Identify and describe their greatest achievement, to date, as a leader.
- Apply and correctly cite a minimum of three leadership concepts from the course to this leader’s roles and responsibilities within the organization, their relationships with others, etc.
- Use these concepts to help describe the person’s leadership style and assess what makes it effective or ineffective.
- Reflect on what you learned about leadership from your research.
- Reflect on the implications for your personal leadership style.
ALL BULLETS MUST BE ANSWERED THOROUGHLY
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper
- Must be eight double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a title page with the
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style..
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style.