PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS THOROUGHLY BELOW….
Focus of the Final Paper
We have determined that change is inevitable and subject to a number of variables attributing to the success or failure of the change process. The Final Paper is an exploration of a change initiative that you have personally experienced or researched. The paper should demonstrate your knowledge of the change process through a comprehensive analysis and discussion of the following aspects of organizational change. Your paper must include:
- PLEASE ANSWER ALL LETTERS BELOW
- A. An identification and description of a
professional changeinitiative personally experienced or researched.
- B. discussion of the change initiative as seen
through theeyes of the leader and the follower.
- C. discussion of the successes and failures
experienced duringthe change event.
- D. An analysis of the concepts and theories used
to facilitatethe change process.
- E. An evaluation of the impact of the change upon
- F. A discussion on the sustainability of the
G. You must incorporate concepts and theories relating to the change process as they apply to each section of the paper.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS PAPER IS WRITTEN IN AN ORGANIZED MATTER….USE PROPER WRITNG SKILLS PRONUNCIATIONS AND GRAMMAR…PLEASE PROOFREAD YOUR ASSIGNMENT BEFORE TURNING IT IN….
THIS IS AN EIGHT DOUBLE SPACED PAGE PAPER...
YOU MUST HAVE FIVE SCHOLARLY SOURCES USED…THEY MUST BE IN APA FORMAT THROUGHOUT THE PAPER AND WITH A REFERENCE PAGE TOO…
FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELOW ON HOW TO WRITE THIS PAPER PROPERLY…
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight double spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use headers to identify the specific aspect of change within the paper.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style.