Assignment Final Project
Your Financial Situation and Plans
Reflect on all that you have learned in this course. Summarize your financial situation and plans. Be sure to include plans for budgeting, saving, debt and credit, taxes and insurance, investing, retirement and estate planning. Additionally, describe your future career goals and what steps you need to take reach those goals, including plans to pursue a degree in higher education.
This assignment should demonstrate your comprehensive understanding of the course. Avoid copying and pasting sections from past assignments throughout this course to compile the final project.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write a minimum of 400 words (approximately 2 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost.
- Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
- Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.
- Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc.
- Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
Instructions: Enter or paste your written work and/or click “Attachments” to upload your files.
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||40|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||20|
|Clearly present well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling that affects clarity, and citation of sources as needed||10|