Financial Statement Analysis
Prepare an 8- to 10-page fundamental financial analysis (excluding appendices, title page, abstract, and references page) that will cover each of the following broad areas based on your chosen company’s financial statements:
- Provide a background of the firm, industry, economy, and outlook for the future
- Analyze the short term liquidity of the firm
- Analyze the operating efficiency of the firm
- Analyze the capital structure of the firm
- Analyze the profitability of the firm
- Conclude with recommendations for the future analysis of the company (trend analysis)
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.