Making the Business Case
Presentation and discussion of business case proposals. I will give some examples in the prior class.
Each person will identify a technology solution for a business problem. You will make your case for funding.
· State any assumptions you feel are necessary.
· Let the class know what role they should assume (the decision maker).
· Develop your answer in a few slides. Submit on blackboard. Use power point – send the file not a link.
· You will “make your case” to the class. The financials are a key piece in making your case. You should plan on about 30 minutes including questions and comments from the class.
· At the end you will ask the class for their vote – up or down to fund your solution.
Follow this format:
Business / Technology Solution