1. A revised and developed description of your problem: two to four good paragraphs.
2. One or more sentences to serve as your tentative thesis statement. In most essays proposing solutions to problems, the thesis statement is a concise announcement of the solution.
3. A paragraph explaining why your solution would solve the problem.
4. A paragraph about why your solution is possible.
5. A list of the steps of implementation.
Finish post #23 based on post #21.
Attached post #21 and slides for post #23.