G180 Module 09 Assignment
Use the following graph for questions 1-3.
1. Find 3 different Hamilton circuits in the graph above. (Hint: use the same reference point)
2. Find a Hamilton path that starts at G and ends at C in the graph above.
3. Does this graph above contain an Euler circuit or path? If so give the Euler circuit or path. (Hint: review Module 08 notes)
4. How many distinct Hamilton circuits does the graph above have?
5. How many edges are in K16, the complete graph with 16 vertices?
6. Explain why the graph below has no Hamilton circuit but does have a Hamilton path. Make sure you provide an example of a Hamilton path for proof as well.