Thank you for your submission. With this week’s assignment, I am looking for key components. I want to be certain that each of you understand how to put together an essay an understand what all needs to be in an essay. These are the other components needed.
•Complete the following in the Assignment Worksheet section below:
o Copy and paste your Smarthinking Essay Introductory Paragraph Feedback (Part I).
o Revise your Introductory Paragraph based on feedback received (Part II).
o Write your Essay Body Paragraphs (Part III).
o Present a Research and Rubric Justification (Part IV).
• Submit your Three Body Paragraphs to Smarthinking.
Part I – Smarthinking Essay Introductory Paragraph Feedback
•Copy and paste feedback from Smarthinking.
Part II – Essay Introductory Paragraph Revision
• Revised Introductory Paragraph based upon Smarthinking feedback.
Part III – Essay Body Paragraphs (3 paragraphs in length)
- Paragraph 1: Introduction sub-point 1: discussed in detail; used logical flow of information with clear transitions from sentence to sentence and paragraph to paragraph.
- Paragraph 2: Introduction sub-point 2: discussed in detail; d logical flow of information with clear transitions from sentence to sentence and paragraph to paragraph.
- Paragraph 3: Introduction sub-point 3: discussed in detail; used logical flow of information with clear transitions from sentence to sentence and paragraph to paragraph.
Part IV – Research and Rubric Justification
- A: Described sources.
- B: Listed essay components that meet the Written Assignment Rubric criteria.
Grammar and Spelling
The following grammar concepts will receive special attention:
- Used correct subject-verb agreement.
- Used correct verb tense.
- Used proper pronoun agreement.