In a well-constructed paper, identify four policies the government enacted following the financial crisis. Evaluate what effect these policies would have on the economy from both a short-run and a long-run perspective. Be sure to include:
- The distinction between the short-run and long-run economic views and what determines economic output in the relative time periods
- A definition of the measures used to determine economic success in the different time periods
- A link from each policy back to these distinctions and measures.
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be six to ten pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- APA Format
- Incorporate at least five scholarly references that are not required readings for this module
Graff, R. (2018). Measuring performance of US homeownership policies past and present. International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, 11(1), 173-203.
Orphanides, A. (2017). CENTRAL BANK POLICIES AND THE DEBT TRAP. Cato Journal,37(2), 223-246.