Instructions:1. At a minimum include the following:
- Detailed description of the area researched
- Technology involved in the area
- Future trends in the area
- Example companies involved in the area
- Regulatory issues surrounding the area
- Global implications for the area
- References (minimum of 10)
- You may use resources from the APUS Online Library, any library, government library, or any peer-reviewed reference (Wikipedia and any other publicly-reviewed source is not accepted). The paper must by at least 10 pages [not including cover page & reference page(s)] double-spaced, 1″ margin all around, black12 point fonts (Times New Roman or Arial) with correct citations of all utilized references/sources, (figures, tables, etc… are extra – allowed but do not count toward the minimum page count]. The title page and references are also required but don’t count in the minimum page count. A minimum of 10 references are needed.
- The paper will be subjected to checking against plagiarism. The paper must follow acceptable originality criteria (no more than 15% max total, and 2% per individual source match are allowed).
- Save the file using the following file naming convention: First_Last_ISSC361_Project.doc(x) (where first and last are your first and last names resp.) and submit the file in this assignment area
Here are the originality report requirements:
- The originality report must be less than 15% match
- No single source shall be above 2%
- You will submit the paper though the assignment tab, and it will automatically be sent through TurnItIn.com.