QUIZ ON THE SYLLABUS
Due: Feb 9, 2018 at 11:59 PM
After reviewing the Syllabus carefully, answer the following questions. This quiz will be graded as part of Test # 1. Please follow the following instructions regarding submitting your tests, quizzes, and assignments:
A) Restate (write fully) each question. This way I know which question you are answering in the event you start your test with question 7, 9 or 10 as some students do. Check the example below.
B) For the sake of clarity please color code your answers (Red and Blue are preferred): for example if the question is 1. What textbook do we use in this class?
Restate the question: 1.What textbook do we use in this class?
Answer: 1. The African American Odyssey.
Points will be deducted if you fail to follow the directions above.
C) Your test must be submitted in the Submission box (Under Write Submission) and not as an attachment to an e-mail. Some e-mail attachments cannot be opened in Blackboard. Also NEVER submit your test, quiz or assignment in the Comments box or in the Discussions board.
- When does this Spring Semester begin and when does it end?
- Other than Blackboard how else can you contact the professor?
- If you have a disability or need an academic accommodation what should you do?
- How will attendance in this fully online class be evaluated?
- Name two student learning outcomes.
- Why is going over the PowerPoint only not sufficient for this course?
- What can be the consequences to students who do not participate in the course following the withdrawal deadline?
- What are the keys to success in an online class?
- What is the most common mistake that many online students make?
- What time period in U.S. history does this course cover?
- Why do you need a reliable Internet access?
- How many extra points are built in for this class, and how can you get those points?
- What is the policy of turning in assignments as attachments and why?
- Why are some assignments not graded; and what purpose do they serve?
- When is test 1 due?
- When is the final exam due?
- When is the drop deadline?
- Where will you find the videos that we will be watching for this course?
- What consequences can plagiarism have?
- How much is the Final Exam worth?