Select the scenario and theories for your assessment, then write a 4–5 page paper (not including title page and references page) in which you complete the following:
- Give a brief overview of the case in your own words.
- Provide an overview of the theories you have selected to apply to the case.
- Describe the stage or stages of the theory that are most applicable to the person’s current phase of life. Describe in some detail the stage of life according to the theory. (For example, in Erikson’s psychosocial development theory a child who is 4 years old is in the stage of “initiative versus guilt.”)
- Search the library for at least two scholarly articles that provide research about the concerns of the person in the case you selected.
- Describe how the research from the articles applies to the person in the case you selected.
- Apply the theories to describe how they help us to better understand this particular person at this point in his or her life based on his or her concerns and how those concerns are impacting his or her well-being.
The paper should also include a title page and references page (not part of the 4–5 pages required).