Research Paper link and information is available now!!!
- Research Paper must comply with APA written standards: Title page (1), Abstract (1), Content pages (5), Conclusion (1), and Reference Page (1). Therefore, there must be a minimum of nine (9) pages per project.
- Make sure you are following the instructions provided on the syllabus.
- All papers must be new; therefore, no previous papers will be accepted since you will receive a higher similarity rate for the paper.
- If you copied another student’s paper, you will receive a “0” grade for this assignment. No exception.
- Please, contact the FNU Writing Lab with Prof. Ileana Torres to better assist you on this assignment. (FNU Writing Lab department: info is on the syllabus)
- Papers are due on FEb. 3rd before 10:00 P.M.!!!
- Plagiarism is not tolerated and you will receive a “0” score for this assignment!!!
- All the info is also prov
Here are the Research paper topics for the DL-A1 18 Spring A Term for Human Growth Class (DL-A1):
- Rojas, Maria:Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Please, make sure your paper is new, original, and well-organized based on the APA style format.
- No previous papers are accepted. You will receive an “F” if you submit a paper completed by another student.
- You will submit your paper through the Class Link Only and the maximum similarity rate is 30%.