- Address the Constitutional implications of suicidal inmates based on decisions made in cases such as the Supreme Court Case of Estelle v. Gamble (1976), and Newman v. Alabama (1974).
- How have these decisions impacted your policy? Explain.
- Revise your policy, if necessary, so that it is in accordance with these Supreme Court case decisions.
- How do you distinguish the potential suicide victim who is crying out for help from the manipulative inmate? The manipulative inmate will often threaten or feign suicide in an attempt to get his way, or in court, to bolster his insanity defense or gain sympathy.
- Add to your policy by establishing the requirements and protocol for addressing these types of situations.
- How does the problem of prison overcrowding impact the issue of inmate suicide from both administration and victim perspectives?
- Add to your policy to establish requirements and protocol for addressing suicidal inmates in an overcrowded correctional facility environment.
- Be sure to justify your policy modification using academic and scholarly research.
- If you have not already done so in Week 4, identify 2 documentation practices that will enhance inmate care and reduce the risk of legal action.
- Add to your policy the protocol and best practices regarding these 2 potential issues.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Top Grade Term Papers is a freelance academic writing company geared towards provision of high quality academic papers to students worldwide. All the work are done in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws.
Whatsapp: +1(916) 407-2506
Phone: +1(916) 407-2506
- Term Paper Help
- English Essay Help
- Research Paper Help
- Paper Writing Service
- Homework Writing Help
- Assignment Writing Help