Write a 5–6-page assessment in which you reflect on the results of self-assessment and self-inventory exercises, articulate your professional goals and career plans, and write an action plan for implementing those goals and plans.
To prepare for this assessment, complete the Work Values Card Sort and Career Inventory Checklist media, linked in the Resources under the Required Resources heading.
Write a 5–6-page assessment in which you complete the following:
- Create a title page: Give your paper a title that reflects the purpose of your work. It is suggested that you use the APA Paper Template, linked in the Resources under the Suggested Resources heading, to format your paper according to the APA manual (sixth edition).
- Write an introduction: For the introduction section of your paper, include the title at the top of the first page. (In APA format, the word Introduction is not used as a heading.) Briefly summarize the key components of your paper.
- Create a heading titled Assessment and Inventory Results: Summarize the results of the required self-assessment and self-inventory exercises. Use critical thinking and your knowledge of psychological theories and concepts to analyze the meaning and significance of the results. This summary can help guide your career direction.
- Create a heading titled Goals and Career Plans:
- Describe your professional philosophy, including your goals and career plans.
- Describe how your professional goals and career choices align with your values and life interests.
- Explain how your values relate to professional behaviors and practices.
- Create a heading titled Motivation: Analyze how psychological principles can be used to motivate you to overcome obstacles to reach your professional goals.
- Create a heading titled Action Plan: Develop a SMART action plan for implementing your career goals. This will serve as a road map to help you take concrete steps to fulfill your goals. For example, describe the steps you are planning to take to apply for a job or apply to graduate school. Discuss realistic ideas about how to implement psychological knowledge and skills in occupational pursuits that meet personal and professional goals. You may wish to review the document SMART Action Plan, linked in the Resources under the Suggested Resources heading, conduct an Internet search to learn what should be included in an action plan, and/or refer to the Capella Career Center resources, linked in the Resources under the Suggested Resources heading.
- Create a heading titled Conclusion: Briefly summarize the key points of your assessment and make a statement about your future career aspirations.
Keep in mind throughout this assessment that while your writing must conform to APA standards, you must explain all information in a manner that can be easily understood by a nonacademic or nonscientific audience.
Refer to the Individual Career Plan Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assessment.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is well organized and free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA format: Comply with current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: A minimum of three academic resources.
- Length: 5–6 typed, double-spaced pages, excluding cover page and references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"
If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!Order Now Just Browsing
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.Free Revisions Plagiarism Free 24x7 Support