Second, answer this question:
Based on the critic reviews above, what kind of criticism (use textbook definitions) best fits the movies described in each of the videos? Why?
- Please include a unique title
- I recommend using paperrater.com to help edit the paper before you submit.
- Type your response in Microsoft word, copy the text (CTRL +C), and paste it (CTRL +V) into the text box.
- Cite all sources in your response according to MLA
- You must use the Textbook to defend your answer.
- You may also cite from the library database (click on “resources”).
- In text citations must be according to MLA format
- A header is not needed in the discussion board.
- This essay/response must be at least 500 words long (Exclude Works Cited section)
- Add a Works Cited section at the end of your response. Format this like you would the Works Cited Page at the end of an essay.
- Place your word count in parenthesis at the end of your response (Exclude Works Cited section from your word count)