Analyze the marketing and sales portions of a business plan and provide suggestions for improvement. There is no page limit for this assessment.
Creativity, analysis, and flexibility are necessary for developing and implementing a strong selling plan. In today’s fast-paced environment, sales plans are fluid. The ability to critically analyze plans and respond to change is a key skill for today’s sales and marketing professionals.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 5: Develop a sales plan.
- Describe components of a company’s sales approach.
- Evaluate whether a company’s sales plan is effective in relation to a particular marketing context.
- Propose changes to a sales plan.
- Competency 6: Evaluate management implications of marketing and sales plans.
- Explain how a sales plan affects the implementation of sales strategies.