PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ENTIRELY
Assignment 1 Week 3
Material and Non-Material Culture
You will write a 1-2 page ESSAY in which you:
- Define and explain what material culture and non-material culture is, and give examples of each one in terms of the culture of the United States (25%).
- Explain the importance of material and non-material culture to a country’s citizenry (25%).
- Explain (with an example) how either material and non-material culture reflects the values of a culture (20%).
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- YOU MUST have an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
- You must explore each rubric point with a MINIMUM of one paragraph.
- This is not an opinion paper; you must write in third person.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides (APA FORMAT).
- YOU MUST have in text citations that are APA formatted
- TWO spaces in between each sentence.
- You will need to cite the textbook.
- In addition, you should have at least one other source that is academic in nature.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the name of the university, the course title, and the date (APA FORMAT). The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
Formatting and APA – 10%
Grammar, flow, & mechanics of writing – 10%
Logic and reasoning in writing – 10%