It is a report and therefore must follow the formal format for written reports –
- Executive Summary
- Table of Content
- Body of report which must be sectioned using Headings and Sub-headings
The collaboration that you choose must reflect the following:
An MNE (from anywhere in the world) collaborating with an NGO (also from anywhere in the world) but the initiative/venture must be based in an emerging Asian market.
You have to include the following in your report:
- Why is it advisable for MNEs to collaborate with NGOs when entering into emerging markets?
- Who is the MNE you are reporting on and what are their main business activities?
- Who is the NGO you are reporting on and what are their NGO main activities?
- Which country will this collaboration take place in?
- What is unique about the culture, economic situation, regulations, political situation, societal and religious institutions of this country?
- Why are
- What is the grand challenge/SDG that they are trying to alleviate?
- What is the reason the MNE wants to get into this market?
- What help do they want from the NGO?
- What is the product/service that they are offering?
- Who is bringing what to the party? MNE? NGO?
- How has the MNE had to adapt their product/service/business model (way they conduct business) in this new environment? Remember context.
benefits from this collaboration (normally 3 parties – MNE, NGO and
- How does each one benefit?
- What can you conclude from your research? Does it support the literature on this topic?